st: RE: white test

Subject   st: RE: white test
Date   Thu, 18 Nov 2010 23:22:53 -0000

Rodrigo,

For (2), -ivhettest-, available from ssc in the usual way, will do heteroskedasticity tests for OLS and IV estimation and let you control what parts of the VCV are used in the test.  You probably want the -ivsq- option, which includes only levels and squares.

Cheers,
Mark

registered under charity number SC000278.