st: RE: gllamm and pweights with link(log)

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: gllamm and pweights with link(log)
Date   Tue, 16 Nov 2010 18:56:22 +0000

I don't think Sophia is a member of this list. I advise direct contact.

Hillel Alpert

If Dr. Rabe-Hesketh sees this list, I shall be grateful if she could kindly address. Is it "small bug", or something else needed to run this model in gllamm?

On Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 3:03 PM, Hillel Alpert  wrote:

> I appreciate your interest in helping.
>
> "Does not work" means the following error message, which returns with link(log) specified and not with link(logit).
>
> pweight not allowed
> r(101);

I suspect you uncovered a small bug that comes up with this specific
combination of options. You'd be best off figuring this out with
Sophia Rabe-Hesketh, the author of GLLAMM.