Re: st: Fwd: gllamm and relative risk

Subject   Re: st: Fwd: gllamm and relative risk
Date   Sun, 14 Nov 2010 22:39:56 -0600

-gllamm- does not care what the link function is. Check your syntax
and your variables; for the syntax below to work, you need to have
variables -weight1- and -weight2- containing the weights at level 1
(observations) and level 2 (individuals), respectively.