Re: st: "Fixing" all windows (Results, command, review and variables) with Stata 11 for Mac

From   "Data Analytics Corp." <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: "Fixing" all windows (Results, command, review and variables) with Stata 11 for Mac
Date   Mon, 08 Nov 2010 11:53:30 -0500

Hi,

Just curious. Why the switch to a Mac? I ask because I'm thinking about getting a Mac just to try it. Any advantages? Things to watch for? Issues?

Thanks,

Walt

Walter R. Paczkowski, Ph.D.
Data Analytics Corp.