st: Followup: inverting a stored table of regression results - then exporting to a cvs/excel file

From   "Ben Hoen" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Followup: inverting a stored table of regression results - then exporting to a cvs/excel file
Date   Fri, 5 Nov 2010 13:17:07 -0400

You are so right.  My apologies...

Thank you Eric!

If anyone is still tuning into to this post I do have a follow up question:

Let's say I do not know how many groups I have delineated in levelsof, but
needed to create code to break the table if necessary.

I figure, I want to create a local macro of the number of groups and then I
can create an if/then step as is needed.  I am sure one can do this, but I
was not able to figure it out.  Do you know how?

Thanks Guys,

ben