Re: st: gaps in the Hodrick-Prescott filter

From   Elena Quercioli <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: gaps in the Hodrick-Prescott filter
Date   Sat, 30 Oct 2010 11:18:58 -0400

I have no gaps, but perhaps my date format is an issue. I use
month-day- year, as in 120479 being December 4th 1979.