st: MI IMPUTE MVN

From   "Jocelyn Crowley" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: MI IMPUTE MVN
Date   Fri, 29 Oct 2010 14:14:43 -0400

Hello-

I have several questions about using mi impute mvn.

1.  If I will be using weights with my data when I run mi estimate logistic
commands, do I need to direct Stata to consider these weights when I first
run mi impute mvn?  If so, how?

2.  I would like to calculate means and standard deviations for my imputed
data.  mi estimate means calculates the means, but not the standard
deviations of the variables.  How do I do this manually?

3.  Once I obtain my mi estimate logistic model, how can I manually
calculate predicted probabilities given certain values of the independent
variables?  Do I need to do this by hand, given the model's coefficients?

Thank you.

Jocelyn Crowley
Rutgers University
New Brunswick, NJ