RE: st: Rolling Windows with XTregar

From   "Degas Wright" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Rolling Windows with XTregar
Date   Thu, 28 Oct 2010 11:19:12 -0400

My next question on using the rolling command is the best way to use
-predict- command, I would like to predict the depvar over the sample
period.

rolling _b, window(12) saving(myfcst2, replace): xtregar (D.(r ep mom)),
fe

The myfcst2 file has the coefficients so do I do merge the myfcst2 file
with my original data file to calculate the depvar or is there a more
efficient approach.

Thank you in advance for your comments.

Degas A. Wright, CFA
Chief Investment Officer
Decatur Capital Management, Inc.
250 East Ponce De Leon Avenue, Suite 325
Decatur, Georgia  30030
Voice: 404.270.9838
Fax:404.270.9840
Website: www.decaturcapital.com