Re: st: R: death rate calculation - (flag: Stata 9/2 SE)

From   Rajaram Subramanian Potty <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: R: death rate calculation - (flag: Stata 9/2 SE)
Date   Thu, 28 Oct 2010 17:08:55 +0530

Dear All,
But my data set is not in the form to do a event history analysis.  I
have the details of all the usual residents in the household and
collected information on age, sex and other paritculars of the persons
present (surviving) at the time of survey. And for all the person who
dead after the reference period, i.e. after 2006, we have collected
age at death, sex of the person, month of death and year of death.