Re: st: [ST] question: anything to do if "origin" is interval censored?

From   Steven Samuels <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: [ST] question: anything to do if "origin" is interval censored?
Date   Tue, 26 Oct 2010 08:57:55 -0400

--

I can think of only one approach: Determine for a random sample of subjects (possibly by asking them) approximately when they received the invitation; gather enough information on all subjects to develop a predictive model for this; and apply MI techniques. A Google search for '"interval censoring" "multiple imputation"' could be rewarding.

Steve

Steven J. Samuels
[email protected]
18 Cantine's Island