Re: st: Nostop in do files

From   Katia Bobulova <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Nostop in do files
Date   Fri, 22 Oct 2010 16:19:43 +0100

The option could be dangerous, but it is useful for preliminary analysis.

I have bot the data and the do files in the same folder.

So I open the dataset and then I type:
do 2000, nostop

where 2000 is the name of my do file I receive the message file
2000.do not found

Could you please help me to solve this problem?

thank you for your help
Katia