Re: st: error info from "xtivreg2, fe"

From   Annalisa Marini <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: error info from "xtivreg2, fe"
Date   Sun, 17 Oct 2010 09:50:15 +0100

Hi,

i(variable) where variable is the one for which you want the fixed effect.
I think if you look at the help it should be there in the options.

Annalisa