st: -xtserial-

From   Amin Mohseni <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: -xtserial-
Date   Fri, 15 Oct 2010 16:10:13 -0400

Dear StatList:

I have used -xtserial- and the results suggest that there is NO first
order autocorrelation in my error terms. (all the independent
variables are in current time same as dependent variable)

Based on this result, can I simply assume there is no need to embark
on a dynamic panel data analysis, and a fixed effect analysis would be
sufficient?

Thanks for your help
amin