Re: st: Beginner questions re saving/storing/exporting graphs in Windows

From   Ulrich Kohler <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Beginner questions re saving/storing/exporting graphs in Windows
Date   Thu, 14 Oct 2010 10:01:28 +0200

As you are using "epstopdf" I assume that ghostscript is installed on
your computer. If this is the case you can allways use ghostscript to
combine eps-files into one file. Here is an example:

forv i = 1/10 {
  twoway function y = `i' * x, range(1 10) lwidth(`i')
  graph export f`i'.eps, replace

  local files `files' f`i'.eps
}

!gs -dNOPAUSE  -sDEVICE=epswrite -sOutputFile=merged.eps -dBATCH `files'

This works well on my computer, which is a Linux machine. I can imagine
that the command to call ghostscript is a bit different for windows,
perhaps it is  "gswin32c".

Hope this helps

Uli