Re: st: Truncated at zero count data with underdispersion

From   Laurie Molina <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Truncated at zero count data with underdispersion
Date   Mon, 11 Oct 2010 15:44:35 -0500

Thank you very much, i will work on your suggestion.
I just would like to ask for some comments on the following:
What do you think about a glm log gamma distribution?
With the log link i ensure that the conditional expectation is
positive, and i know i lose the posibility of predicting puntual
probabilities, but with the log gamma i can have underdispersion with
consistency, isnt it?

Thank you again!