Re: st: propsensity scoring for 4 groups in observational design

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: propsensity scoring for 4 groups in observational design
Date   Tue, 5 Oct 2010 09:48:14 -0700 (PDT)

Ariel,

Thank you for such an informative response. I'll take a look at the paper and download the program.

Much thanks, Stephen