Re: st: Probit Fe question

Subject   Re: st: Probit Fe question
Date   Sun, 3 Oct 2010 19:40:02 -0500

The "fixed effects" estimators are conditional estimators that utilize
certain sufficient statistics via factorization of the likelihood.
This is doable with Gaussian models (linear fixed effect), binary
models (fixed effect logit) and Poisson. This, however, is the
exhaustive list; in particular, there is no "fixed effect probit".