RE: st:looping over 41 months over 3 full years(12 months each) and a half year (5 months)

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st:looping over 41 months over 3 full years(12 months each) and a half year (5 months)
Date   Thu, 30 Sep 2010 17:38:05 +0100

I am not offended, just amused.

I can confirm that (a) my friend Kit Baum and I are two distinct people (b) Kit Baum is a Stata expert (c) I am based in the UK, although happy to be found in Boston, MA whenever possible.

Amanda Fu

Dear Mr. Cox,

I am so sorry for calling you the wrong name.

Just now when I typed your name, it occurred to me  that in Boston
College there is an Economics Professor has similar name. Are there
two different people or  it is the same person who worked in both
places (since I heard there is some faculty  In BC who is Stata
expert). Just now I found that was "Donald Cox" in Boston College
whose name is similar to your and it was "Christopher Baum" who has
done a lot of work related to Stata there.I I guess I was distracted
by these thoughts when I spelling your name.

Now I am clear that you are in UK and not in Boston. It is pleasant to
learn things I do not know before.