Re: st: Estimation Storage with XTPQML

From   milet <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Estimation Storage with XTPQML
Date   Fri, 24 Sep 2010 18:22:20 +0200

Hi,
Thank you for the quick answer and the tips.
I am using Stata at the office, so I do not know where the xtpqml comes from (I actually thought it was installed while upgrading Stata). I tried your code, and got the same error message as previously mentionned, when trying the "est store foo"

"last estimation results not found, nothing to store".
r(301);