Re: st: Meta-analysis questions

From   Rui Liu <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Meta-analysis questions
Date   Fri, 24 Sep 2010 10:28:22 -0400

Thank you Tiago! You were right about the randomi/random, they
produced virtually the same results. Except for one case where I have
a very small subgroup and the results varied a tiny bit.

Regarding the metabias commond, you mentioned that the error showed up
because I was trying to "use a command valid only for an older version
of the metabias", what would be the new command? Also, I re-installed
metabias this morning and it's giving me the same error message. I
believe I'm using the most current version of metabias and in the help
metabais, there is a 'by' syntax. So I'm a bit confused.

Rui