Re: st: fuzzy merge problem

From   Anders Alexandersson <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: fuzzy merge problem
Date   Wed, 22 Sep 2010 09:56:18 -0400

For the user-written command -reclink-, it seems that the id variable
must not be in the varlist.
For your example, I would create an id variable in both datasets, for
example, -gen id = _n-, and then run
. reclink county using ".\ihs_counties.dta", idmaster(id) idusing(id) gen(match)

Anders
[email protected]