st: Log file

From   "Vassilopoulos Achilleas" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Log file
Date   Tue, 21 Sep 2010 15:21:31 +0300

Dear listers,

After running a complex procedure, I have a huge log file of more than
3,000,000 lines in smcl format. I'm interested in the last few lines of the
file, where all the results are displayed in matrices. The problem is that
it is impossible to go there using -page down- or the cursor on the side
because it takes ages.

Does anyone know if there is a shortcut I could use?

Thanks,

Achilleas Vassilopoulos

Agricultural University of Athens,
Dept. of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development,
Lab. of Political Economy and European Integration.
Iera Odos 75, 11855, Athens, Greece

Tel: (+30) 210-5294726
Fax: (+30) 2105294786
e-mail : [email protected]