RE: st: a loop error of -foreach-

From   Grace Jessie <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: a loop error of -foreach-
Date   Fri, 17 Sep 2010 15:36:51 +0000

More exactly, I want to do -reg b x1 x2- if `j' gets the value of b,and do -logit a/c/d x1 x2- otherwise, where x1 and x2 are independent variables.
I just want to take the lists as elements and then do different things,i.e., do different things for different elements in the lists.

Grace