st: Brant test after oprobit: Help with syntax?

From   Andreas Tiemann <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Brant test after oprobit: Help with syntax?
Date   Mon, 13 Sep 2010 15:22:57 +0200

Dear Stata Listers,

I'm trying to conduct a Brant test after running an ordered probit
regression. The test is "canned" into the file brant.ado for
postestimation after ologit. While Greene & Hensher describe how to
adjust the test to the oprobit setting, there is no syntax/ado
available.

See page 145 in

http://pages.stern.nyu.edu/~wgreene/DiscreteChoice/Readings/OrderedChoiceSurvey.pdf

Is there anybody who has already written a do-file or an ado for the
Brant test after oprobit and would be willing to share it with me? If
not, is there anybody who knows how to do so? I'm quite new to Stata's
matrix commands and have a hard time writing the corresponding syntax
myself.

Thank you very much!

Best regards,

Andreas