st: robust estimation of glm in Stata ?

From   Joachim Wagner <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: robust estimation of glm in Stata ?
Date   Mon, 13 Sep 2010 11:12:18 +0200

Dear All:

Is there Stata code to fit generalized linear models by robust methods? (Please note: By robust I do not refer to robust standard errors, but to methods that can deal with outliers.) I know that this can be done in R with glmrob, but in the application I have in mind R can not be used because it is not available at the research data center of a statistical office where all computations have to be done - and it is not possible to install it there even if it is free.

Many thanks in advance,
Joachim

Prof. Dr. Joachim Wagner
Leuphana University Lueneburg
Institute of Economics
P.O. Box 2440
D-21314 Lueneburg
Germany

Phone: +49-4131-677-2330
Fax:     +49-4131-677-2026

e-mail: [email protected]

Homepage: http://www.leuphana.de/joachim-wagner.html

Working paper versions of most of my papers can be found here:
SSRN Author Page: <http://ssrn.com/author=139529>http://ssrn.com/author=139529.