Re: st: RE: Interact two continuous log variables.

From   natasha agarwal <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Interact two continuous log variables.
Date   Sat, 11 Sep 2010 11:00:38 +0100

Dear Statalist,

My apologies for the previous post in abbreviations. I am re-posting
the same as as to avoid future norm.

Thanks for the quick respond.

How ever I am estimating a an augmented Cobb- Douglas production
function and estimating the same using a within estimation. In this
case do I still need to center the data or just the interaction would
do?

Thanks
Natasha