Re: st: RE: combining/integrating the results of -stepwise- and -mim- for variable selection after multiple imputation

From   Jordan Hoolachan <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: combining/integrating the results of -stepwise- and -mim- for variable selection after multiple imputation
Date   Thu, 9 Sep 2010 15:19:44 -0400

Tony,

I'm not sure what option you are referring to.  I've tried the command

xi: mim, cat(combine): stepwise, pr(0.05): logistic ...

but receive the message "prefix stepwise is not allowed after -mim-" .
I also don't see any mention of a stepwise command within the -mim-
help page.

Can you be more specific?

Jordan