Re: st: Stata vs Fortran

From   Stata SpecialEdition <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Stata vs Fortran
Date   Wed, 1 Sep 2010 13:22:46 +0100

Why I want to use the FORTRAN language does not matter. My original
question (how to read STATA dta files into FORTRAN) has been answer.
Professor Sergiy Radyakin provided a link to code which someone has
written to do exactly this. If there was not ever any need to do this,
then this code would not exist. I did not say I did not want to learn
read/write in FORTRAN, but working with the binary file itself has a
large number of advantages. I assume you know what they are given your
credentials.

Lots of love.