Re: st: interrupted time series

From   Conor Hughes <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: interrupted time series
Date   Tue, 31 Aug 2010 21:27:17 -0500

Well, there are (I believe 3 main) different types of interrupted time
series analysis, and
the model you use also depends on how much data you have available.
But in general, can't you use some form of the ARIMA command?

- Conor

On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 4:16 PM, Giuseppina Chiri <[email protected]> wrote:
> Dear list members,
> I am looking for guidance on how to do interrupted time series analysis
> using Stata. I have looked on the web and in the list archives using
> keywords like 'interrupted time series, stata' and 'segmented regression,
> stata' to no avail.
> I would greatly appreciate any suggestions you can provide.
> Giusi

> Giuseppina Chiri, Doctoral Student
> Lurie Fellow in Disability Policy
> The Heller School for Social Policy and Management
> Brandeis University
>

> *
> *   For searches and help try:

Conor Hughes