Re: st: RE: Heckman with variables that perfectly predict selection

From   Maria Alva <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Heckman with variables that perfectly predict selection
Date   Fri, 27 Aug 2010 23:09:26 +0100

Thank you for your reply. I realize it is not new. The feature is
still part of the heckman command  in Stata11 however.

I would very much welcome any guidance on why a perfectly predictor is
not dropped in a probit and an intuition on instances when one would
want it not to be dropped.

Best Wishes.
maria

--