Re: st: Convention for replacing an existing routine on SSC with a revision that has major syntax changes.

Subject   Re: st: Convention for replacing an existing routine on SSC with a revision that has major syntax changes.
Date   Wed, 25 Aug 2010 10:12:51 -0400

David Elliott <[email protected]> :
I like Nick's suggestion (3) in general, but in your case, why not
just call the new version -chunk- and add a reference to the help file
in -chunky- that deprecates it in favor of the new -chunk-?