Re: st: non linear equation difficulties with nl function evaluation program

From   Carolina Lopez <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: non linear equation difficulties with nl function evaluation program
Date   Wed, 25 Aug 2010 09:36:40 +0200

Hi Maarten,

Thanks for your answer.

The thing is that n is the number of cities were the operator is
present using the same type of contract, so it varies by city and
year.

I already calculated this, and introduced it in the data as a
variable, to then simplify estimations.

I need it to be taken as a variable.

Thanks
Caorlina