st: movestay command

From   Nyasha Tirivayi <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: movestay command
Date   Tue, 24 Aug 2010 23:06:05 +0200

Hello

I am trying to specify a 2-state markov transition model with
endogenous explanatory variables on labour market participation and
likely the state could be endogenous too. I wanted to know if the
movestay command for endogenous switching regression is appropriate?
Or may you kindly suggest alternative stata methods to deal with both
endogenous switching and endogenous explanatory variables.

Thank you

Regards

Nyasha Tirivayi
Maastricht University