Re: st: tabout & Stata variable labels

From   Andrea Bennett <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: tabout & Stata variable labels
Date   Thu, 19 Aug 2010 17:35:48 +0200

Dear Eric,

This helped a lot! With LaTeX, on just has to make sure that the "|" are substituted by ""&"".

One problem however persists: The variable *labels* are correctly inserted into the .tex file, however the variable *names* are also there and I couldn't find any option to delete them automatically, i.e. having the variable labels only.

If anyone knows a work around, please let me know.

Kind regards,

Andrea