AW: st: Marginal Effects for Logistic Mulitlevel Model withInteractionTerms

Subject   AW: st: Marginal Effects for Logistic Mulitlevel Model withInteractionTerms
Date   Thu, 19 Aug 2010 14:49:45 +0200

<>

" Try "mfx" as a post-estimation command for marginal effects or
elasticities."

I do not think that the way out of a serious warning issued by Stata should
be the use of a "deprecated" command like -mfx-. The strategy does not even
work, to boot:

***
webuse towerlondon, clear
xtmelogit dtlm difficulty i.group || family: || subject:
cap noi mfx
***

The only circumstances under which one should recommend this approach would
be if Iris used Stata 10, but I have not read anything to this effect yet...

HTH
Martin