Re: st: Sweet sixteen

From   martine etienne <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Sweet sixteen
Date   Wed, 18 Aug 2010 13:00:49 -0700 (PDT)

Happy Sweet Sixteen Statalist!
I'm really grateful to the statalisters and the list! Its really been helpful to
me over the last few years!
Here's to sixteen more and then some....:)

----- Original Message ----
From: Marcello Pagano <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wed, August 18, 2010 1:57:32 PM
Subject: st: Sweet sixteen

Dear Listers,

I have just been reminded by Nick Cox that we are sixteen years old this month!
Congratulations to all of us for `living' with each other for so long without
getting a divorce!

Sixteen years ago the thought of such a list was only an exciting possibility
and I am sure no one could envision such a useful and collegial learning forum.
Thank you to all the volunteers who have made it grow and kept it so vibrant. Of
course, we have a wonderful product around which we can rally, but the credit
must also go to the Listers.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if in sixteen years time I can write the same letter!

m.p.