Re: st: Intraclass Correlation for an Independent Variable?

Subject   Re: st: Intraclass Correlation for an Independent Variable?
Date   Wed, 11 Aug 2010 17:47:13 -0400

I didn't read the second part of your message closely enough.  ICCs
can be computed for any variable measured in groups,and the reviewer's
terminology is impeccable.  -loneway- should do what you want. But
"search intraclass, all" will find some extensions.

Steve

--
Steven Samuels
[email protected]