Re: st: AW: How to get Stata 10 to export formatted tables to microsoft word or excel?

From   SCHOUMAKER Bruno <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: AW: How to get Stata 10 to export formatted tables to microsoft word or excel?
Date   Thu, 05 Aug 2010 15:04:56 +0200

- Tabout - is also very flexible and allows you to save tables as .csv files (but no regression results I think). You can then open the file directly from in excel, and use a simple macro to convert file If you have many files, it is also possible to write a visual basic script as part of your stata program, and run you VB script from excel.
Bruno