st: AW: AW: Graph point estimate and confidence intervals

Subject   st: AW: AW: Graph point estimate and confidence intervals
Date   Wed, 4 Aug 2010 17:18:56 +0200

<>

*************
sysuse auto, clear
capture which parmest
if _rc ssc install parmest

logit foreign gear_ratio i.rep78
parmest, saving(myfile, replace)

u myfile, clear
encode(parm), gen(parameter)

eclplot estimate min95 max95 parameter, /*
*/ eplottype(scatter) rplottype(rcap)  /*
*/ estopts(sort) xlab(#6, angle(45))

HTH
Martin