st: Rounding multiple imputation variables

From   Erum Ikramullah <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Rounding multiple imputation variables
Date   Mon, 2 Aug 2010 14:43:31 -0400

Hello,

I am working on a project in which I am imputing missing data using Sata 11  mi impute command.  I have 2 categorical variables with missing data that I would like to impute, however when I run mi: estimate the model does not run on the multiply imputed categorical data, understandably.  I have been advised to round the imputed values for the categorical values and then use those new variables in my mi: estimate model.  Does anyone have code that will allow me to do this rounding?

Thanks very much!!

Erum Ikramullah
Senior Research Analyst
4301 Connecticut Avenue, NW Suite 350