Re: st: deriving a bootstrap estimate of a difference between two weighted regressions

Subject   Re: st: deriving a bootstrap estimate of a difference between two weighted regressions
Date   Mon, 2 Aug 2010 10:45:23 -0400

I didn't notice that the weights could be negative.  Thanks for
catching that, Stas! Observations with negative pweights and aweights
will be excluded.  You'll have to compute the weighted responses by
hand:  weighted response = old response  times weight, and use -reg-
or -egen- to get the difference in the means of the  weighted

Steve

)