st: multicolinearity test for multiple imputed longitudinal data

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: multicolinearity test for multiple imputed longitudinal data
Date   Mon, 26 Jul 2010 15:36:57 -0400 (EDT)

Dear all,
My data has five waves and consists of five multiple imputed data sets. My
final model will be three-level random intercept logistic regression
model. I would like to test the multicolinearity of the independent
variables(most of them are dummy variables). What is a good way to get the
correlation matrix of the variables, e.g. by each wave? Or how to conduct
the multicolinearity test after fitting -mim, gllamm-model? Thanks for any
advice.
Junqing