st: problem about asclogit command

From   Yijing Lu <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: problem about asclogit command
Date   Fri, 23 Jul 2010 23:22:45 -0400

Hi listers,

I have encountered some problems when I tried to use asclogit command.
In my problem, each individual faces 10 alternatives, however, the
choice set (10 alternatives) is different for different individual.
The 10 alternatives are randomly chosen from the universal choice set
including 50 alternatives. In my model, there are case-specific
variables and alternative-specific variables. In the Stata manual, the
example explains how to use the asclogit command in the situation that
each individual faces the same choice set. Could anyone tell me how to
solve my problem.

Thanks