Re: st: using infile dictionary

From   Andrzej Niemierko <[email protected]>
To   Stata <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: using infile dictionary
Date   Fri, 23 Jul 2010 10:06:40 -0400

Thank you, Jon. This is helpful but not exactly what I need. In fact, after
each line of text I have 122 pairs of numbers so it is _lines(123)
structure, and the number of structures is six. However, the real issue is
that those 122 pairs of numbers represent only two variables with 122
observations each. And this repeats six times. The final data structure
should be 6x2=12 columns (variables) with 122 observations each. Any idea
how can this be accomplished?
Andrzej