st: RE: overidentification test and marginal effects after ivprobit

Subject   st: RE: overidentification test and marginal effects after ivprobit
Date   Wed, 21 Jul 2010 18:49:09 +0100

Sharon,

If memory serves, the overid test result for the two-step estimator
carries over to the ML estimator because they use the same exclusion
restrictions.  (You might want to double check this though - don't rely
on my memory!)  If so, you can just use the two-step overid test
statistic as your overidentification test for your ML estimation.

--Mark