Re: st: Markov transition model correcting for selection bias

From   Maarten buis <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Markov transition model correcting for selection bias
Date   Fri, 16 Jul 2010 15:09:30 +0000 (GMT)

--- On Fri, 16/7/10, Nyasha Tirivayi wrote:
> I am looking for stata code to run a markov transition
> model that corrects for selection bias.

There has been a talk on that at the 2003 UK Stata Users'
Group meeting:
http://www.stata.com/meeting/9uk/Buettner_stata.pdf

If I remember correctly, some of the technical
difficulties he reports on where solved at that meeting
by refering to (than) undocumented new programs.

To the best of my knowledge, none of this ever made it to
SSC. You could contact the presenter though and see if he
wants to share his code with you.

Hope this helps,
Maarten

Maarten L. Buis