st: Re: Equivalent to matcell in table

From   Hobst <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Re: Equivalent to matcell in table
Date   Wed, 14 Jul 2010 03:37:54 -0700 (PDT)

I see, thank you. But how can i access the created table with for example xml_tab? My goal is to save the crated matrix (which is about 700x700) to a .txt or .xml file, so i can use it in Excel later..

Thank you very much for your help. I reallly appreciate it.