st: Interrater Agreement and Kap Command

From   Frank Gallo <[email protected]>
To   statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Interrater Agreement and Kap Command
Date   Tue, 13 Jul 2010 17:18:46 -0400

Dear All:

I am a beginner with Stata, and I prefer to use Stata instead of SPSS
to address the following situation. I want to evaluate interrater
agreement. I have more than two raters (94), more than two ratings (49
variables), and varying number of raters (some missing values on the
variables). The data are in the form to use the kap command, however,
there is no statistic for testing kappa > 0 and no results reported
regarding the percentage of agreement. Is there some alternative that
I can use in Stata to obtain these results? I looked through the
archives and could not find one. SPSS offers the ICC option. I
appreciate any thoughts.

Best,
Frank