Re: st: mysql to stata

From   Tyler Frazier <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: mysql to stata
Date   Tue, 13 Jul 2010 14:50:00 -0400

this seems to be working

I notice the variable types changed twice (text length 0 changes to
char length 244 , float changes to double) int stays the same

trying it out in the model now