Re: st: AW: Fixed-effects Vector Decomposition

From   Maarten buis <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: AW: Fixed-effects Vector Decomposition
Date   Mon, 12 Jul 2010 06:05:22 -0700 (PDT)

--- On Mon, 12/7/10, Bin Dong wrote:
> Yes, I have. One of author think it
> might be due to the fact that my
> panel is too unbalanced. I am , however, not very sure
> about it

The error message you showed indicates a programming issue
with the program. This may be justified or not, I don't
know, but the author of the program is more familiar with
the program than any of us, so it is hard to see how we
could be contributing to this. If you disagree with the
author, than you need to explain your doubts and your
arguments to the author. Such a debate is much more likely
to get you results than a discussion on this list.

-- Maarten

Maarten L. Buis
Institut fuer Soziologie
Universitaet Tuebingen